Commercial Directors, Sales Managers and Salespeople who need to improve their sales management techniques.
Learn sales team management techniques aimed at a specific market, in order to improve the percentage of customer acquisition and loyalty.
- Analyze sales plans as a commercial strategy of the marketing plan.
- Learn tools for attracting, keeping and maintaining customers/consumers in a defined market.
- Learn how to work with objectives and set sales targets.
- Study basic sales management to achieve objectives.
- Analyse the means of controlling and monitoring sales.
- Theoretical presentations are combined with practical ones, so that the application of theory and its results can be seen.
- The practical cases or other contents of the programme can become opinion forums or discussion centres in which the opinions of the participants are contrasted.
- Group work and dynamics that encourage teamwork and interaction.
- The marketing plan and commercial strategy.
- The personal sale within the commercial strategy.
- The conquest of an available market.
- Searching for and attracting available customers.
- Work and loyalty of customers who buy.
- Maintaining and developing loyal customers.
Estrategias y Objetivos de Ventas
- Management and sales strategies. The three dimensions of sales management.
- The number of contacts with customers.
- The direction of sales, customer and product work.
- Customer classification.
- The sales objectives. The difference between forecasts and objectives.
- Business objectives, performance objectives and development objectives.
- The different strategies and tactics for customer visits/contact.
- Difference between selling, negotiating and buying. What is selling? What is negotiating? What is buying? From a commercial point of view.
- The strategies for customer loyalty (CRM).
Sales Control and Monitoring
- The concept of control and monitoring within the sales plan.
- The performance standards. The Sales Director's scorecard.
- The follow-up of visits as a means of control. The accompanied visit with the salespeople.
- Reports and meetings as a means of control.