Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Commercial Managers, Entrepreneurs, Area Managers, Key Account Managers, Directors, SME owners ́s, Call Centre Managers, Commercial Managers, Training Managers and any professional who wants to update and perfect their commercial knowledge.
The programme includes
- Diploma in Sales Management and Customer Analysis
- Diploma in Digital Sales Management
International Elective Certification
FIU Florida International University, Miami, United States
- Strategic Management of Innovation and Digital Transformation
ie Business School, Madrid, Spain
- Advanced Strategy and Management Program
- Strategic Sales Planning
- Design of a Competitive Commercial Structure
- Strategic Customer Management: CRM and Loyalty
- Strategic Customer Management: CRM and Loyalty
- Strategic Negotiation with Key Accounts
- Customer Experience Design & Management
- Management Skills for Commercial Managers
- Designing a Digital Sales Plan
- Inbound Sales and Inbound Marketing: How to Design the Sales Funnel
- Design and Creation of Digital Channels
STRATEGIC SALES PLANNING
- To understand the new business environment and the evolution of markets and consumers in the purchase decision.
- To publicise the new planning tools based on the uncertainty and volatility of the channels and customer segments.
- To make known the principles and elements necessary to design and prepare the strategic sales plan, incorporating the tools.
- The new challenge for sales management
- The sales planning design process
- Alignment between the company's strategic objectives and the sales plan
- Analysis of market, segment and customer trends Competitive analysis
- External and internal variables affecting the sales plan
- Design of strategic sales objectives
- Creating results-oriented business strategies
- Implementation of a commercial structure: Commercial systems, sales models and sales methods
- Communication of the plan Key indicators in an effective sales plan
DESIGN OF A COMPETITIVE COMMERCIAL STRUCTURE
- Analyse the current commercial structure of the organisation and design an improvement plan, which will allow the commercial results of the organisation to be increased.
- Develop a commercial management model based on the design and implementation of a competitive commercial structure.
- New methods of organising the sales department
- Sales force structuring
- Analysis of new commercial skills required by the market in sales teams
- Integration of results-oriented sales teams
- Mapping of sales teams
- Creating an achievement and results-oriented business culture The "Zero Excuses in Sales" model to guarantee commercial results
- How to measure te commitment of the sellers?
- Training and coaching of commercial teams
- Performance evaluation and improvement plans for sales teams
CLIENT MANAGEMENT: CRM AND CLIENT RETENTION
- Control key business processes that ensure brand experience across all channels and media.
- Identify the service tasks and protocols that strengthen the commercial relationship with the client.
- Design, planning and development of a relationship marketing programme.
- Strategies of: Customer loyalty and bonding to the brand How to create value for the client from the conquest?
- How to identify qualified potential customers and how to win them over?
- How do you define a contact plan during the life of a client?
- Structure of a loyalty plan: the fundamental pillars
- How to design and implement actions and processes that increase the dialogue with the client?
- From dialogue, to knowledge, to new opportunities to increase customer value
- Monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of the reward programme
- The direct and interactive communication channels in the loyalty programme
- The Back-office: the importance of database structuring
- Main contributions of the programme to the improvement of customer knowledge
- On and off-line systems for capturing transactional information
NEGOCIACIÓN ESTRATÉGICA CON CUENTAS CLAVE
- Develop strategic negotiation skills in the management, development and maintenance of key accounts
- Identify the personal skills that every business leader needs to master based on the growing bargaining power that key customers are gaining.
- The principle of strategic negotiations with key accounts
- The trading profile required for key account management
- Building positive long-term relationships
- Building trust and loyalty in key account relationships
- Types of negotiations with key accounts
- How to create economic value in each strategic negotiation?
- Key Account Trading Cases
- The seller as a negotiator
- Negotiation strategies
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DESIGN & MANAGEMENT
- Design a Customer Experience (CX) strategy, implementing an integrated customer experience management model, using cutting-edge tools such as Customer Journey Map and Blueprint.
- Analyse the importance of defining standards based on what the client values, as well as the definition of indicators (KPI's) and a measurement strategy that allows for the control of compliance with the defined strategy.
- Implementing a Customer Experience strategy, and how it positively influences the economic results (profitability) of the company
- Customer Experience - CX Design and Management Model "Introduction to the Customer Experience "
- Design, management and measurement model of the customer experience: Xcustomer360 "Knowledge of the customer, partners and competence Employee Experience
- - CX Culture "Internal customer management as a key element of external customer management "Segmentation of employees CX TOOLS
- - Management tools "Identification of "Moments of Truth" (MOTs) "Design, analysis and implementation of the Customer Journey Map and Service Blueprint "Workshop: blueprint and customer journey map CX METRICS
- - Design of Standards and Indicators "Standards, indicators and metrics. "
- Design of the dashboard (CX Dashboard). "Main indicators (NPS, satisfaction index, Customer Effort, others) "Profitability of a Customer Experience strategy
MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR COMMERCIAL MANAGERS
- To provide the most advanced management knowledge and methodologies to manage commercial teams, seeking to master the art, discipline and science of leadership.
- To provide a series of techniques and tools to manage the day-to-day work of the sales teams.
- The new role of the sales leader
- Qualities of a sales leader
- Managing authority and power on the part of the sales leader
- The discipline of the leader and its impact on sales teams
- Assertive sales communication
- Communication techniques to communicate goals, objectives and sales decisions
- Types and styles of communication to sales teams
- Types of conflicts in sales team management
- Conflict resolution in sales teams
- Impact of conflict on leader performance and results
- Motivation of the sales team
- Factors motivating and de-motivating sellers
- Sales Coaching Sales feedback and mentoring
DISEÑO DE UN PLAN DE VENTA DIGITAL
To provide the elements of design, execution and control of a digital sales plan, seeking to optimise the commercial actions of the department, through the best practices of digital sales management.
- Definition of commercial objectives
- The design steps of a digital sales plan
- The new anatomy of the digital client
- The elements of the digital sales plan
- Sales target Planning digital sales campaigns
- Selection of social networks
- Digital content strategies
- Budget management Indicator management (Kpi ́s)
- Management control and reporting
- Creating digital sales strategies Mobile selling
DESIGN OF THE SOCIAL SELLING PLAN: INTEGRATION OF SOCIAL NETWORKS INTO THE SALES PLAN
- To publicise the main social networks in order to achieve greater generation of digital sales.
- Design a social selling plan to achieve greater engagement with customers.
- Social selling and its importance in the company's commercial strategy
- Design of a Social Selling plan by channel, segment and type of market
- Social Selling strategies for B2B: Linkedin and Twitter
- Social Selling strategies in B2C: Facebook, instagram, Pinterest and other social networks
- Whatsapp Marketing: effective strategies to master this tool
- Construction of a lead generation system in social networks
- Use of Youtube as a communication and positioning channel to generate more sales
- The role of influencers in digital sales management
- The Social Commerce.
- To know the strategies and models that currently work for the creation and development of an E-Commerce, defining product or service, strategy, pricing and logistics.
- Incorporate the E-Commerce and alternative distribution channels in support operations.
- The future of E-Commerce
- Elements of an E-Commerce strategy
- EBP Design E-Commerce Business Plan
- Planning of the 4 phases of E-Commerce
- "Pre-sale " Sale
- "Delivery " After sales
- Google analytics in E-Commerce
- Conversion funnels
- Main KPI's, metrics and analytics applied to e-commerce
- Available technologies to support E-Commerce
INBOUND SALES AND INBOUND MARKETING: HOW TO DESIGN THE SALES FUNNEL
- To publicise the methodology of Inbound Sales and Inbound Marketing for further optimisation of digital sales strategy efforts.
- To provide the success factors to be taken into account when designing an inbound sales and inbound marketing plan.
- What is Inbound Sales and Inbound Marketing? premises, foundations and fields of action in commercial strategy
- The pillars of Inbound Sales and Inbound Marketing
- The sales funnel: importance within the company's commercial strategy Lead generation in digital environments
- The union of marketing and sales efforts in digital environments
- The steps for designing an Inbound Sales project
- Differences between the purchase process and the sales process to the digital customer
- Customer segmentation
- Construction of the sales funnel
- Management indicators in an inbound sales project
- Applications and systems supporting the Inbound Sales strategy
DESIGN AND CREATION OF DIGITAL CHANNELS
To analyse the implications of changes in consumer purchasing behaviour, based on the irruption of new technologies and their impact on the management of the retail sector, both at a strategic and tactical level.
- What is omnicanal?
- The omnicanal client: the value proposition
- How to meet the global demand
- Omnichannel journeys: from offline to online and from online to offline
- Digital transformation: effects in the retail business
- How is the digital transformation process addressed? Road map construction
- Omnicanal strategy: design and implementation
MANAGEMENT OF SALES TEAMS IN DIGITAL ENVIRONMENTS
- To make known the challenges that commercial management has when designing a digital sales structure, aligned with the strategic objectives of the company; taking into consideration a series of key elements for its design.
- To develop leadership skills for the direction and management of digital sales teams, based on the digital competencies that are required today to achieve sales objectives.
- How to integrate a winning team for digital sales
- Personal and commercial skills required of every digital salesperson
- Designing the ideal digital salesperson profile for the company
- New customers and social networks
- Management of digital sellers (ON) with traditional sellers (OFF)
- Commercial management and productivity of digital sales teams
- How to plan meetings using digital tools?
- Lead management and customer journey management
- Digital tools for digital sales teams
- The development and training plan for digital equipment
- Management of individual, collaborative and team work tasks
- Creation of content for the sales team
- Specific applications for commercials
- Measuring the performance of sales teams