// Individual and in-company training / PBS Panamerican Business School
We need to receive a transfer of new knowledge, tools, concepts and fundamentals that have given rise to the new digital era in order to become specialists, and be able to lead digital transformation projects in any type of sector/industry.
- Develop a strategic vision for a better understanding of the variables that affect the future of business today.
- Understand, diagnose and interpret solutions to digital transformation needs required by organizations.
- Know and understand the new disruptive business models.
- Develop and apply the new existing methodologies for the implementation of digital transformation projects.
- Generate new strategies to lead digital transformation projects.
- Design models of processes, communications, client management and people who support digital transformation projects.
General managers, entrepreneurs, directors and managers of Technology and Information Systems, project managers, managers of the area of Transformation and Organizational Processes. Change Management Managers, Marketing Managers, Commercial Managers, IT Project Consultants, Transformation Project Leaders and all professionals who want comprehensive training in Digital Transformation processes.
AREAS IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Digital Ecosystems: From Traditional to Digital Business
- Platforms Business Models
- Digital Competences and Skills
- Creating a Digital Culture: Leadership and Change Management in Digital
- Transformation Processes
- Diagnosis and Roadmap of the Digital Transformation Project
- Strategic Plan for Digital Transformation Projects
AREA IN AGILE METHODOLOGIES AND STRATEGIC INNOVATION
- Strategic Innovation Models
- Foundations of Agile Organizations
- Design Thinking
- Lean Start UP for the Design and Launch of New Products and Services
- Scrum Master Fundamentals I
- Scrum Master II Fundamentals
AREA IN TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Business Analytics Fundamentals for Decision Making
- Big Data Fundamentals for Advanced Data Analysis
- Blockchain and its Applications for Organizations
- Cybersecurity: Fundamentals and strategies to protect the organization's data
- Omnicanality: Design and creation of digital channels
- E-Commerce: Elements for your Design
AREA IN DIGITAL STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Digital Marketing
- Social Network Planning
- Web positioning and SEO and SEM strategies
- Inbound Marketing
- Customer Experience Design and Management
- User Experience Management