// Individual and in-company training / PBS Panamerican Business School
The New Marketing and its four dimensions:
- The STRATEGIC perspective of NEW MARKETING to create a value proposal in the market and generate a unique and differentiated position in the consumer's mind.
- The NEW MARKETING EXPERIENCE DESIGN perspective that aims to design shopping, consumption and brand usage experiences for consumers.
- The perspective of the DIGITAL CLIENT in NEW MARKETING acquires greater relevance when thinking about off/online strategies and developing strategies for new digital channels.
- The NEW MARKETING ANALYTICAL perspective allows for more precise marketing decisions and avoids exposing the image, reputation and financial resources of the organisation
The main objective of the Master's in Marketing Management is to train and prepare the new generations of marketing leaders, through the most advanced education methodologies for managers with a team of international teachers of the highest level.
All those who are looking for spaces to evolve and consolidate their knowledge in Marketing, through an education model based on the acquisition of the most advanced concepts and access to the latest trends that allow them to differentiate themselves in the market and create value in the customer.
AREA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Marketing Strategies
- Consumer and Shopper Marketing Analysis
- Innovation in Product and Service Design
- Brand Management
- Communication and Advertising Strategies
AREA EN MARKETING DE EXPERIENCIAS
- Customer Insights: Why do people buy?
- Strategic Innovation
- Design and Creation of Digital Channels
- Experience Marketing
- Customer Experience Design & Management
ÁREA EN MARKETING DIGITAL
- Inbound Marketing
- ROI Digital Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Social Network Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Web Positioning SEO/SEM Strategies
ÁREA EN ANÁLISIS DE MARKETING
- Fundamentals of Marketing Analytics
- Big Data in Marketing
- Analysis and Pricing
- CRM - Relationship Marketing
- Analytical Customer Management
- Marketing Metrics