// Individual and in-company training
The CRM has gone from being a simple software solution for storing customer data to being conceived as a strategic element and a source of key competitive advantages for the development of the business.
However, many companies still manage it as if it were an online agenda or calendar, mainly due to ignorance of the enormous potential that this type of tool has or because of its inadequate configuration.
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programme helps you to manage your client portfolio optimally, to have a global vision in real time of all the opportunities that are being managed, to create an intelligent and automated sales process, integrating the information in one place and facilitating the planning of the sales strategy. It is based on the client and his needs and seeks mainly to optimise the time dedicated to getting and keeping clients.
- Find out how CRMs have evolved and which are the most important in the market.
- Learn how to implement the CRM that best suits your organisation or optimise the one you already have by combining it with other tools to get the most out of it.
- Improve your organisation's sales processes quickly and definitively and increase the degree of satisfaction and loyalty of your customers, and turn both aspects into results for your company.
- Discover how to follow up on your sales and company opportunities and have access to all the data in real time.
- Learn what a CRM is, what the different types are currently and identify the one that best suits your company.
- Find out what are the key success factors in the implementation of a CRM, the most common failures and the most effective actions to make it a success.
- Experience the real implementation of a CRM step by step in a functional way.
- Optimises the use of the CRM, alone and in combination with other tools.
- Improves communication with customers and sales execution times.
- Learn how to analyse data in real time to know the situation of the company and the current sales processes, forecast future sales, detect aspects of improvement, etc.
- Commercial and export managers
- Other professional profiles related to sales or customer management
- Professionals interested in using CRM
EVOLUTION OF THE CRM
- Registration of Leads (potential clients)
- Follow-up of actions
- Sending of budgets and follow-up
- Tasks, actions to be developed, calendar
- Integration with eMail Marketing
- Integration with web visits
- Web forms directly as leads in the CRM
- Sales team
- Learn what a CRM is, what the different types are at present and identify the one that best suits your company - Find out what the key success factors are in the implementation of a CRM, the most common failures and the most effective actions to make it a success - Experience the real implementation of a CRM step by step in a functional way
- Businessmen- Managers in the sales and export area- Other professional profiles related to sales or customer management
The session is based on a practical workshop where there will be a first part of theory in order to lay the foundations and understand the key points of a CRM, the good practices and the mistakes to be avoided.
Based on a method of assisted, interactive and eminently practical work, it will combine theoretical presentations with the explanation of examples, the presentation of real success stories and the carrying out of exercises and assumptions selected at the right time for a better understanding and assimilation of the contents.
Optimises the use of CRM, alone and in combination with other tools - Improves communication with customers and sales execution times
- CRM TECHNOLOGIES
- Types of CRM according to the objective pursued - Which CRM is better in our case
- CHALLENGES WHEN SETTING UP A CRM
- Steps to avoid failure in the implementation of a CRM - Common problems and how to avoid them
- Assigning clients and tasks to vendors - Overview of team opportunities (kanban) - Reports and briefings
- MOST IMPORTANT CRMS IN THE MARKET
- Worldwide references - Low cost options - Free or almost free options
- THE CRM ON THE SMARTPHONE
- TYPES OF CRM FOR MY COMPANY
- Managing opportunities on the smartphone
- Different existing solutions by type of sales approach - How to identify the points they determine and which ones are best suited
- STARTING UP A CRM IN REAL STEP BY STEP- Registration in CRM- Configuration and start-up
- LINKEDIN SALES NAVIGATOR
- Creating a campaign
- Integration of Leads between Sales Navigator and CRM
- PROCESS AUTOMATION: AUTOMATION IN MANAGEMENT
- FUTURE TRENDS IN CRMS